Product DescriptionSoup, risotto and polenta are true comfort foods in Italian cooking. They are generally served as the first course along with pastas. This beautiful 4 Qt. Risotto Pan and Saucier, made of sturdy cast iron and finished with enamel, is not only the perfect vessel for cooking a hearty risotto or pasta sauce, but also makes a wonderful centerpiece when presented at the table. With each order, comes a sampling of wonderful Italian recipes from my cookbook "Molto Italiano" to help you make perfect Risotto. Through his restaurants, cookbooks, products and television shows, mario Batali breathes the spirit of the Old World into modern day America and shows us how to revel in the inherent joys of daily life.Copco, a leading manufacturer of kitchenware products, has joined forces with award-winning chef mario Batali to create The Italian Kitchen, a unique line of kitchen tools and serveware. The elegant and functional assortment draws on the best of Copco's design and manufacturing experience and mario's cooking expertise. The result - a perfect blend of classic quality and contemporary function - addresses the needs of all consumers, from kitchen novices to experienced cooks. These are the tools that mario wants in his kitchen. You'll want them in your kitchen too.
if you like cast iron then this is a perfect sauce pot. It cleans so well and heats foods and sauces evenly. it is also beautiful. I have the color Chianti. Pretty!!! I also own La Cruiset. No difference that I can tell except the price. Great buy
Great pot...heats evenly. The best thing is that this lid also fits the MB saute pan which makes the saute pan more useable. Interchangeable lids are so useful. Chianti is such a pretty color.
Great saucier for the money. It's very heavy. I have 2 beefs though:
1. Don't use metal utensils in this saucier. It will leave marks on the enamel. It likely says this somewhere in the instructions, but we of course found out the hard way.
2. There is no pour spout on the side, so when you pour liquid out of it, it drips all down the side of the pot. Very annoying.
But-- the pot does a fabulous job of heating things evenly. It's also easy to clean. I've used it to make the best chili I've EVER made, and my husband has already used it for many things-- melting chocolate, beschemel sauce, risotto, etc. This is definitely a quality item, and the only thing I'd rethink on a future design is the lack of a pour spout. That has caused some messy clean-up in our kitchen, for sure.
About Mario Batali 4-Quart Risotto and Saucier Pan Chianti detail
- Amazon Sales Rank: #118089 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Color: Chianti
- Brand: Mario Batali
- Model: 0-49033
- Released on: 2007-03-01
- Dimensions: 10.00" h x 6.50" w x 19.50" l, 13.80 pounds
- Large 4 quart capacity is ideal for family-sized portions of Risotto or creating your favorite sauces and glazes
- Strong cast iron construction
- The durable porcelain enamel finish on the interior and exterior requires no seasoning and cleans easily
- Excellent heat-retention for oven to tabletop use
- Cast stainless lid knob
Source From Discount and Buy Cheap Watches Discount Watches Buy Cheap Watches
�Have a great day everybody!