Product DescriptionAn exceptional, do-everything pan that's a must for every chef. Versatile saucier sautés, browns, poaches, stir fries and even cooks sauces. Constructed of superior hard-anodized material with Dupont's Autograph® nonstick surface. Limited lifetime warranty.
I have had this pan for more than a year and it is my favorite pan by far. I like the rounded bottom and use if for everything from scrambled eggs to chicken and dumplings. It washes like a dream. The padded handle and helper handle make it comfortable to handle. The glass lid allows me to keep an eye on what is happening inside. It has become my favorite pan!
I bought this pan to replace another Anolon Advanced pan we'd had for 5 years. After that many years of almost daily use, the old pan was letting food stick. Our old pan wasn't curved at the bottom - more flat with straight sides - but I remember it cost well over $100 even back then as it's also a large 5-quart. The helper handle is very useful. $50 is dirt cheap for a pan of this quality. When this one dies I'm sure we'll get another one just like it.
About Anolon Advanced 5-1/2-Quart Covered Saucier Pan with Helper Handles detail
- Amazon Sales Rank: #118001 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Brand: Anolon
- Model: 81990
- Dimensions: 6.20 pounds
- 5-1/2-quart hard-anodized aluminum saucier pan provides fast, even heating
- Ergonomic stainless-steel and silicone rubber handle stays cool on stovetop
- Dome-shaped, tempered-glass lid for easy monitoring of foods while cooking
- Washing by hand recommended; oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- Measures approximately 12 by 20 by 3 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Source From Discount and Buy Cheap Watches Discount Watches Buy Cheap Watches
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview